Thursday, July 29, 2010

Due Date, come and gone

AnnaLynn was officially, by medical means, due yesterday. Well, she must have another thing in mind. Not only has she choosen not to come yet, it feels like my body is less ready to give birth today than the previous few days. I know she will come when she is ready, and thankfully, the hospital and midwives we are seeing will allow things to happen as naturally as possible. That means they will let me go as far as 41 weeks and a few days before they induce. Studies show it is not good to wait more than 42 weeks before inducing labor, so I'm good with this.

I have told AnnaLynn that she can come whenever she is ready, hopefully it wont be too much longer. Sorry, I know the wait is hard on all of you, especially grandparents and family wanting to come down for the big event... however, just be glad you aren't the one carrying and waiting, though, it's really not bad at all. I have been very blessed to have had such a smooth pregnancy and even now there is just occasional, mild discomfort. Thank the Lord! We (Tony and I) are very excited to meet the little girl God is giving us to raise!! Praise Him.

2 comments:

  1. Amen! Just remind AnnaLynn that Granny Ham plans to return to Montana August 17th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurry up would you. We want to see some new pics.
    Bet your pretty darn excited, eh?

    ReplyDelete