Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Backyard

Well, I still haven't taken pictures of the whole house, but I plan to do that soon. Until then, enjoy these pictures of the back yard.









Tony mowing in the hot Louisiana heat.









Backyard


Chaucer is growing to like his backyard. I think he really likes that he can go and sit outside without us having to go with him, which means he can do that a lot more. In the back ground is the storage shed with electricity that Tony is really excited about - I think he plans to do manly things in there like build stuff and fix stuff with lots of tools. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your big backyard! Also Tony's crazy video invite on facebook for the swimming party. Isn't it wonderful to have this computer/internet connection!!!!
    Safe travel to you tomorrow. Much love, Granny

    ReplyDelete