Tuesday, March 16, 2010

AnnaLynn


Tony, Mom, Granny and I went to my 20 week appointment today. We had an ultrasound which allowed us to see that we will be having a little AnnaLynn Mae Angell. I was very surprised having almost completely convinced myself that we would be having a Ryan Abraham. We are trilled and so excited. It's nice being able to say she instead of it.
Everything looks absolutely perfect. Her heart, kidneys, spine, brain, weight (14 oz), etc. Looks just right according to the drs. AnnaLynn didn't care too much for the ultrasound and was kicking at the wand thing and moving all around. It was a wonderfully awesome day.
I'll post an ultrasound picture later.

1 comment:

  1. YAYYYYY!!!! I can't wait for her to meet her favorite person! :) SOOO excited for yall!

    ReplyDelete